July 15, 2014

Congratulations is in order!

Way back when (LOL) I used to have all the time in the world to make cards, I had loads of complaints and "nit-picking" about this and that. Now, I'm just HAPPY as a clam to have had a moment to complete a card?! KWIM?! The cherry on the icing of this accomplishment is that it is a "masculine" card... another area where I have fallen short in an EPIC way in days gone by. I guess I shouldn't jinx my short-lived and sporadic mojo with too many details, but I will say that my inspiration definitely flows when there is need, opportunity, and not a whole lot of pressure. A very cool co-worker got promoted and I thought I would try my hand at a little paper adulation. I tried to keep it really simple and kinda mellow... but little gold scooter on dubs had me cracking up. That... and the WINE. Congratulations Lieutenant!
Stampin' UP! Chocolate Chip cs, Brocade Blue cs, Brown Sugar cs, Very Vanilla cs, The WHEEL Thing stamps, Road to Happiness stamps, gold embossing powder, black eyelets, embossing folders, thinlits dies.

1 comment:

  1. Super cute!! I love all of the layers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to visit with me. Your interest and readership is greatly appreciated. I WELCOME contructive criticism and animated dialogue. Let me know what you think and visit again soon!