December 8, 2013

Nights in Paris

JUST FOR FUN... So apparently, I was going through some things and had Paris on the brain.  I'll admit that ARTISTIC ETCHINGS and TRAVELS ABROAD are two of my favorite throwback stamp sets, but I didn't really sit down intending to make several versions of the same card! LOL  I'm so in love with the INCOLOR palette this time around.  I think CRISP CANTALOUPE is my new favorite color, followed by BAKED BROWN SUGAR and PISTACHIO PUDDING.  I'm definitely just having fun playing with stuff in the brief moments I have to escape the reality of work, kids, and family.  When I said I wanted to be a grownup, this crap was NOT what I expected!  I need a crafting retreat to regain my composure and sanity.  I had to hurry up and post these quick pics I snapped with my phone, so I could begin posting the CHRISTMAS cards that I'm currently knee deep in creating.











Supplies:  Stampin' UP! Strawberry Slush cs, Baked Brown Sugar cs, Crisp Cantaloupe cs, Pistachio Pudding cs, Coastal Cabana cs, Very Vanilla cs, Whisper White cs, Print Poetry cs stack, Artistic Etchings stamps, Travels Abroad stamps, Postage Due stamps, Perfectly Penned stamps, Bliss stamps, Distressed Dots BG stamp, Elementary Elegance stamps, Rue Des Fleurs stamps, Fabulous Phrases stamps, Define Your Life stamps, Elizabeth stamps, Best Dad Ever stamps, Established Elegance stamps, Swirls & Curls Verses stamps, Melon Mambo 1 1/4" wide striped grosgrain ribbon, Early Espresso 1 1/4" wide striped grosgrain ribbon, Certainly Celery 1 1/4" wide striped grosgrain ribbon, Midnight Muse stitched satin ribbon, Midnight Muse classic ink, Melon Mambo classic ink, Early Espresso classic ink, Crumb Cake classic ink, basic pearls, basic jewels, label punch, Melon Mambo polka-dot grosgrain ribbon, Soft Suede polka-dot grosgrain ribbon, Dahlias, nickel buttons, crochet lace trim, Cherry Cobbler scalloped polka-dot grosgrain ribbon, Cherry Cobbler classic ink, silver glimmer paper, doily die.  Spellbinders dies, burlap, Stickles, Perfect Pearls Mist.

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY... HAPPY HOLIDAYS and ENJOY!!


1 comment:

  1. You have been BUSY! I love that when you sit down to create, you come out of it with a pile of gorgeousness for all your efforts! Elizabeth was my very first SU stamp, I am a big sucker for cards that use it! Love ya friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to visit with me. Your interest and readership is greatly appreciated. I WELCOME contructive criticism and animated dialogue. Let me know what you think and visit again soon!