October 1, 2013

SPICE IS NICE!

A little "SPICE CAKE" is always NICE!

I LOVE FALL!  I love the warm colors, the leaves falling, the brisk air, HALLOWEEN, the onslaught of pumpkin spice confections...and the smorgasbord that is Thanksgiving!  I also love SU! Spice Cake DSP and was super psyched to have a fitting card already made when I sat down to do the candle project for a friend who had a recent health crisis.  It's a flame-less luminary and this is good... because she has these HUGE cats (Maine Coon) that scare the living BEJESUS out of me, so a fire hazard is probably one less thing to be concerned about! LOL

 
 
Supplies:  Early Espresso cs, Pool Party textured cs, Very Vanilla cs, Spice Cake DSP, Soft Suede polka dot grosgrain ribbon, vintage adornments, basic pearls, Stampin' UP! Favorite Thoughts stamps, eyelet trim punch, Stampin' UP! Clockworks stamps, Stampin' UP! Sense of Time stamps, Bigz Beautiful Butterflies die, Pool Party embossing powder, Framelits: Floral Frames, Spellbinders dies, hatpin, burlap.
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by...Enjoy!!
 

2 comments:

  1. You cut BUTTERFLIES from burlap! That is gorgeous! Your over the top layering always makes me jealous, and I see we share the same love of Spice Cake. <3 ya! E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! LOL I'm going through a burlap phase and apparently it is driving my mother insane. I've got a few more Spice Cake ideas...hmmm?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to visit with me. Your interest and readership is greatly appreciated. I WELCOME contructive criticism and animated dialogue. Let me know what you think and visit again soon!